Corsair Community

iCue + h115i RGB platinum game integration frustrations

d4yz

Evening all, long time reader, first time signing up - had corsair products for decades, and this is the first time i've felt the need to seek wisdom.

Recently purchased a h115i platinum (and had to RMA it due to loud pump rattle in quiet and balanced mode - this replacement is not much better to be fair, so will probably also get RMA'd - but that is not why im here :D:)

The reason I'm here is recently also purchased Metro: Exodus - because it was cheap, and was also excited to try this game integration, in short, and the reason I'm here, is - it doesnt work.

The game integration works flawlessly with my k65 keyboard and m65 mouse, but the pump head and ML fans on my h115i just go dark.

Now to the weird part (i have done some investigation). Whilst playing i noticed that SDKL_Radioactive fires up on the h115i!!! This prompted me to go through the entire Metro directory and import them one by one (56 items!!). Only TWO lit up the h115i as well as the peripherals;

SDKL_Radioactive

METE_Karmabad

I then also went through the entire common folder (41!) and out of those 41, these 8 profiles fired up the h115i;

SDKL_Brimstone

SDKL_Corrosive

SDKL_Cobalt

SDKL_Neon

SDKL_Nuclear

SDKL_Poison

SDKL_PoisonGreen

SDKL_Titanium

Go into any of the profiles that work, select the h115i in iCue and there are lighting effect profiles for the cooler, any of the profiles that dont work, the lighting effect list for the cooler is empty (obviously).

I can play with, and setup, colour profiles for everything connected untill my heart is content - all work perfectly. All firmwares are up to date and the iCue software is also up to date.

I have ASUS Aura for my motherboard, but have run Metro with all Asus services killed and the lights on the motherboard off - didnt solve the problem.

I also noticed that i tried to download a LoL profile from a reputable source - with millions of downloads, but when I import it into iCue, same problem, keyboard and mouse - no problem, h115i - no action (lighting effects are empty).

Minor problem to have, but frustrating feature to miss out on - and I cant figure out why.

If anyone has had the patience to read that wall and can offer some advice, that would be much appreciated

d4yz