Corsair Community

Importing exporting profiles

Arokhantos

Can some one at corsair answer me whats the point of this if it does not import the lightning profiles along with profiles ? why they all empty ? are you insane ? your the reason i hate rgb every bit of rgb hardware requiring its own software bloody genius, all you manage is drive everyone away with your broken piece of **** software, i gladly take a ban for giving feedback if thats what you want i will not ever consider anything from corsair again, giving this hellish landscape you call rgb just **** off

You are both lacking some detail or explanation of your issue. Import/Export saves lighting for all devices along with several other aspects. Those are clearly marked in the import/export function. You can choose what you do or do not want to save/import.

On the other hand, if you are trying to import some internet profile from some random guy with a K57, AX860i, and 4 SP-RGB fans, that isn't going to do much for your Nightsword mouse, Dominator RGB RAM, or 10 QL fans. Lighting and settings are device specific. In order for someone to make a lighting profile that works for your gear, they have to have your gear or at least program it for your exact configuration. You guys don't want to make your own profiles, but are expecting someone else to make 10-15 variations of the same profile so it works for every user's possible hardware combinations?