Corsair Community

VENGEANCE RGB PRO series DDR4 memory ~ LAG

Septium

Hey guys,

It's the first time i'm making a thread on a forum because i'm not finding any solution..

I was wondering if there was already more news regarding the memory lag?

I found a few problems about it on the forum but none with a decent solution.

I have updated everything. Icue, Firmware..

I was thinking maybe it bugs/lags because I have also running MSI Mysticlight for my motherboard, graphic card and fans from my case. And the memory shows up there aswell but i put that one -OFF- in the lightning options. Instead of working with this app I want to use Icue for my memory.

I just want to make my memory runs smooth:[pouts: not laggy with shuttering lighting.

Feedback would be more then appreciated.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Septium,

Are you on the latest Intel Management Engine Drivers? Sometimes they can conflict with lighting. Otherwise it might be a conflict with other RGB software installed on the system.

You may want to submit a ticket at support.corsair.com to see what our Technical Support has to say.

Hello Septium,

Are you on the latest Intel Management Engine Drivers? Sometimes they can conflict with lighting. Otherwise it might be a conflict with other RGB software installed on the system.

You may want to submit a ticket at support.corsair.com to see what our Technical Support has to say.

Thanks for the feedback Rick!

I've just created a ticket for this issue.

Kind regards!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What did Corsair have to say?

Not much,

"There is little that I can suggest other than updating iCUE when updates are available, as I know they are working to optimize the hardware lighting. Unfortunately, if you want to get around the lag for now, I would suggest simply switching to hardware playback after setting your preferred lighting."

So they sell things that won't work decent.

I wanna see an update soon..