Corsair Community

Corsair Vengenace RGB Pro 32GB issues

Somejace

Recently purchased new RAM for my computer. After installing the RAM in the correct slots computer worked fine for 24 hours. No issues at all, didn't change anything in BioS etc. Tried booting up my computer today and it wouldn't start up before boot menu or anything, it would just turn off and turn back on and repeat. I went into some testing and put the original RAM back into the computer because I thought maybe the power supply was going bad... it worked just fine no issues. So than I tried using just 'one' of the cosair sticks and the computer booted with no issues...put the other one in and did what happened previously.. After that I just swapped the RAM and put the other cosair in and the computer wouldn't boot up... so either one of them are bad or there's something more i'm just not understanding.

Purchased RAM brand new 5/7/20

RAM Model # CMW32GX4M2C3200C16

I've checked and i'm getting multiple websites that say the vengenace RGB pro is compatible with my motherboard...the actually website for gigabyte doesn't show it though.

Do I just have a defective one and should just try it again or is this a sign it's actually not compatible.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370XP SLI

If you tested each stick individually and one of them reproduced your issue, that stick went bad.

Since you just bought it yesterday, see if you can return it to where you bought it from and get another kit from them.