Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso RGB SE - No audio in USB mode after installing iCUE.

Planetus

Hi,

I got these v expensive headphones for my birthday, as I tend to be one of those people who always trip over headset wires and what not I was treated to the brand new Corsair flagship headset.

Unfortunately it seems even though I had audio in USB mode before installing iCUE, once the driver was installed and my computer restarted it was gone..audio in Wireless mode is perfect.

I had the opposite issue, where once I installed iCue the wireless sound went away but usb mode worked fine. What I did was to uninstall iCue, go into device manager and delete the device from device manager, remove the usb dongle, reboot. Then, I installed iCue first, then put the dongle back in and let the headphones install. Now, sound works fine in both usb and wireless modes.

I had the opposite issue, where once I installed iCue the wireless sound went away but usb mode worked fine. What I did was to uninstall iCue, go into device manager and delete the device from device manager, remove the usb dongle, reboot. Then, I installed iCue first, then put the dongle back in and let the headphones install. Now, sound works fine in both usb and wireless modes.

Thanks had the same problem and this seems to work on my system.

Corsair is working on a fix:

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033489511-Fix-Corsair-headset-sound-issues-after-the-Windows-10-build-1903-update-or-an-iCUE-software-update?

Aye that did it thanks.

While I'm here might I ask why the Microphone is so low quality? it has a sturdy build to it but I sound more muffled than my old detachable Cloud 2 mic.

Agree, it is quite muffled. I added this in the feedback thread also.

We have to wait until Corsair improves the microphone through a FW update or an option to let us change the microphone settings.