Corsair Community

Spec-Omega included RGB strip not working

Nascarfan3

Hey everyone, i'm new here and am having some trouble. I recently got the Spec-Omega RGB case as a gift for the holidays as part of an upgrade from my last build. I got my system fully built and everything is running as it should, except for the included front panel RGB strip. The fans are working great and everything is plugged in and iCUE configured is running with no issues. Could i have gotten a fluke and just have a bad strip and cables?

All the sata ports are plugged and the power connector at the bottom of the front panel is plugged in. It is showing up in iCUE as lighting channel 1 but nothing happens when i change the lights. Where is the push button controller?

So I got front panel off what a pain. It was easier than it looked. Too many plastic parts. So yeah all that's needed is to have the Sata cable plugged in. That was my misunderstanding but now I know how the front comes off too. Haven't played with getting the light to change yet tho?

Your saying your using iCUE so I will take a look at that myself and see what happens? I'll update you as I find out more! :)

Oh, on a negative note seems like already I have 2 screwed stripped on the glass panel. I've watched a "YouTube" video review and that guy was complaining about issues with the screws too.

Not sure at this time what to do to get the side glass panel off now?

***Corsair I hope you reading these reports***