Corsair Community

No response from RMA, but confirmed as delivered.

NickyUsa

I RMA'D my PSU (RMA #6041992), gave it to UPS on Monday (August 12). and it was confirmed as being received at the RMA location in America on Wednesday (August 14) (Hayward California, which is actually right near me). Yet I have not gotten an email confirmed that they received it or that they are sending a replacement.

I did request the RMA in late june, but I didn't see anywhere that would suggest an expiration date for this RMA. I tried asking but with no response.

Hi Nicky, even though your PSU was delivered on the 14th it may take a copuple of days for it to actually be logged in and your case progressing. They are also closed on the weekends so be sure not to count those days! :) So really it's only been two business days.

The RMA should be good for 60 days I believe. And as long as you wrote the RMA number clearly on the package it should go through just fine. If you need an immediate update you can call CS on Monday and they would be able to tell you exactly where it is in the process.

• Corsair Employee
You RMA is in processing and I would expect the replacement to ship out in the next 24-48 Hours. If you do not get Tracking information by then I would suggest calling our customer service by phone and they can help you with this.

You RMA is in processing and I would expect the replacement to ship out in the next 24-48 Hours. If you do not get Tracking information by then I would suggest calling our customer service by phone and they can help you with this.

Ok, good to know.

Atleast there arn't any issues such as "backordered" or the PSU was crushed by a truck or somthing.

Archived