Corsair Community

750D Additional HDD Cage

CycleWerks

I just purchased a 750 and need a total of (9) 3-1/2" HDD slots....

Can anyone tell me if the link to Corsair's HDD cage here:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hdd-upgrade-kit-with-3x-hard-drive-trays-and-secondary-hard-drive-cage-parts

will actually get me this drive cage in the picture?

Or can you provide me with the correct part number?

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviewimages/corsair-750d-case/corsair-750d-case_drive-cage.jpg

corsair-750d-case_drive-cage.thumb.jpg.e812e9ba88ba890eef5dbc348a3f2217.jpg

I live in Chicago area. Not sure how much it would cost to send it to you. That $3.99 is probably cheaper than I can send it. If you find out it costs more I will check out shipping costs if it will help you out.

I live in Chicago area. Not sure how much it would cost to send it to you. That $3.99 is probably cheaper than I can send it. If you find out it costs more I will check out shipping costs if it will help you out.

Well, it turns out it was not $3.99... and even the few websites that listed that part number are all out of stock. Are you still willing to part with it? That'd be awesome.

Well, it turns out it was not $3.99... and even the few websites that listed that part number are all out of stock. Are you still willing to part with it? That'd be awesome.

Cycle: It will require shipping info if you want it.

Did you stop? LOL

Nope. Just slowed way down... work is crazy at the moment. Read the 230 page mobo owners manual and I have the motherboard loaded up and installed. Waiting on some screws to mount the 2nd pair of fans in push/pull on the H100i.

It will be a mean machine when done that is for sure. I went with a blue color scheme on mine, kind of wish I went red. I really don't like the type of blue Corsair has for their sleeved cables. I used the black ones that came with the RM850 PSU. They should make a darker blue, more like the fans they have.

I agree, actually. I prefer deeper, brighter blues. More like cobalt or azure. The blue we tend to use on our cabling and Vengeance LPX DRAM is a less intense, more turquoisey blue.

I agree... My favorite color pairing is black & blue as well.

I chose to go with red because I tried researching blue components (mobo, fans, ram, and cables) and found it was very tough to match shades of blue.

In contrast, matching the red was much easier to coordinate across all the parts so I went that route.

Archived