Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Already on it, it should be out by Saturday.

Well I can since I have a K95 i can still convert profiles. The reason you cant anymore is because the new K95 profile has to have 3 modes, 1 for each of the M key. There is still a way to mod the profile to make it work but its real pain in the ***.

I know it might be a pain in the *** but do you think you can convert the police light thing (I think it is called task force) to the K95??

I know it might be a pain in the *** but do you think you can convert the police light thing (I think it is called task force) to the K95??

Um. link me lol

im assuming you arent gonna convert my 164 country flags lol? it is a crazy amount so i wont blame you.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139580

ill stop making profiles for a bit to let you catch up.

Um... yea eventually. Maybe... IDK....

Bump for future use :D:

Stop bumping my threads "for future use. Your just spamming at this point.

Edited by Inheritance

Um. link me lol

Um... yea eventually. Maybe... IDK....

Stop bumping my threads "for future use. Your just spamming at this point.

haha, Sorry I totally forgot to paste lol

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=134722

here you go. And I know it says K95 in there, but it doesn't work for me.

By the way, I want to thank you for the amazing work you do for the community :)

It works for me. Are you using the newest ones? I posted a bunch of .modes a while ago but those were all broken.

I used both the profile on the tread and the zip you provided in the beginning of this tread.

I used both the profile on the tread and the zip you provided in the beginning of this tread.

The one in the AIO .zip should work im not getting any errors. I manually checked the profile its not missing anything. Are you on the latest update? buth firmware and software

The one in the AIO .zip should work im not getting any errors. I manually checked the profile its not missing anything. Are you on the latest update? buth firmware and software

I am, I'll retry

Thanks a lot!! :)

Already on it, it should be out by Saturday.

Well I can since I have a K95 i can still convert profiles. The reason you cant anymore is because the new K95 profile has to have 3 modes, 1 for each of the M key. There is still a way to mod the profile to make it work but its real pain in the ***.

is summit one up yet?