Corsair Community

H100i RGB PLATINUM SE pump not responsive

my_aio_broke

I bought it early July and assembled late July. Everything was fine until recently one fan, and then the other, stopped lighting up. And then the pump stopped working completely. The fans still spin, but the lack of flowing water means there is no cooling. Unclear what I can troubleshoot; I have unplugged and plugged back in everything many times. This includes SATA power, USB and CPU_FAN headers, etc. So far nothing has worked. The AIO is recognized in "Bluetooth and other devices" in Windows but it's unclear what that means. It does not show up in iCUE (but my memory does).

I contacted Amazon, who tried but couldn't do anything besides tell me to unplug and plug everything back in. I opened a support ticket with Corsair since I'm not sure what else to do. It worked for a few weeks so I hope I don't have to RMA.

If still within your return window with Amazon, back it goes. If you have lighting and fan power, then the SATA power delivery is good. That combination with zero pump speed means there likely was an electrical or mechanical failure at the pump. There is nothing you can do about this. You can continue with Corsair support to RMA the cooler, but it is most likely the replacement process with Amazon will be faster (depending on your location).

Thanks. Thought I was going crazy since nothing straightforward pointed to an error I could fix, and these seem like reliable devices.

I replaced it with the stock cooler for now, since it seems like this process takes a number of days to weeks to play out.