Corsair Community

Sticky Boxes

Whisky Lima

Hey guys, great work on the new software and I can't wait to dive in properly and have a good play around. One thing I did notice is that the boxes on the dashboard can be a little awkward to move around and you have to be quite specific about which area on the top bar you need to be clicking to drag it around.

Also, it would be nice if it could remember it's full screen layout. I keep clicking on the windowed icon instead of minimising thanks to my big clumsy paws and when I maximise again, the layout for the dashboard is all messed up and I need to put everything back again.

If possible, it would be great if it could remember where everything was, or better still just lock everything in place if you resize the screen.

Love the software though! Thank you!!

• Corsair Employee

Thanks for the feedback Whisky Lima. I've noticed that as well and have pointed it out to our Dev Team as a future enhancement. Your other suggestions are great as well and will be forwarded to the team.

Thank you again and please let us know your thoughts as you dig in deeper with iCUE.

(Closing this thread, but feel free to create another thread if you have future suggestions/feedback)

Archived