Corsair Community

Corsair ONE Elite GTX 1080ti Crashing - Ticket #2001145359

Nickbiss

Dear Corsair Support,

My Corsair ONE Elite, GTX 1080ti, i7-8700k is crashing during games and the Uniengine Heaven Bench even at clock speeds. The game or application will play for a few moments before crashing with artifacts across the screen: white squares, strange colours. The sound bugs out for sometime, keyboard and mouse lockup before the whole the system requires a hard reboot.

I have tried reinstalling new drivers, changing drivers, reducing clock speeds through MSI afterburner. Resetting computer via CMOS button. Returning everything to factory settings. All temps when monitored appear to be normal: between 50c and 68c at max GPU load.

PC has been working as intended for 6 months before this with only minor and infrequent crashes every now and again. Before the PC was crashing in particular applications leading me to think of incompatibility software but now the GPU is crashing in every 3D application.

Any help or support would be much appreciated - happy to send in for RMA and pay for any repair services to help fix as warranty is likely expired.

Looking it similar threads, users report the potential issue might be a faulty PSU or failing Graphics Card?

Any help would be much appreciated - submitted a ticket but tearing my hair out!

Ticket number submitted: #2001145359

Best,

Nick