Corsair Community

Suggestion: CUE 3? Cloud Settings?

bladejlm

that's a pretty solid idea. Hosting isn't free though and there's always the security angles (proprietary info saved wherever).

Not a bad idea though because if your HD/SSD goes bad with no backup your profiles are gone. Could maybe even add versioning that way.

Export the profiles that you care about - that you like most - and save to your own cloud storage.

Keeps you in control of your data. ;-)

Good suggestion, I do this as well, highly recommended to all. I even email the profiles to myself to keep version history.

Single click, Mass profile export would be a welcome addition i think in future releases as CUEFolders work but if you have many individual profiles, it is many steps to export each of them.

Good suggestion, I do this as well, highly recommended to all. I even email the profiles to myself to keep version history.

Single click, Mass profile export would be a welcome addition i think in future releases as CUEFolders work but if you have many individual profiles, it is many steps to export each of them.

Hmmm ... yeah, I agree that would be nice. I may look at doing something like that with the SDK or standalone if Corsair doesn't.

Archived