The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2018, 08:38 PM

POST ID # = 937698
GabrielCB Reputation: 10
Default Have patience

I remember about a year ago, Itunes wouldn't properly update your Ipod library(gen 5). It took over a month for Apple to rectify the software problem. These guys are aware of the problem, and they are working on it. Just be positive guys, remember that the rainbow colors on your keyboard don't actually impact your gameplay xD

Old 01-27-2018, 10:04 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937703
DevBiker Reputation: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCB View Post
I remember about a year ago, Itunes wouldn't properly update your Ipod library(gen 5). It took over a month for Apple to rectify the software problem. These guys are aware of the problem, and they are working on it. Just be positive guys, remember that the rainbow colors on your keyboard don't actually impact your gameplay xD
I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Rainbows do impact my gameplay. I need my rainbows or I get salty and start throwing games.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks

Old 01-27-2018, 10:10 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937705
Zotty Reputation: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Rainbows do impact my gameplay. I need my rainbows or I get salty and start throwing games.

Salty huh.. so laid back about it.. here in the uk if we don't get rainbows we demand a Brexit type situation.. more RGB'z = more FPS right?

But I do agree with the OP.... The corsair guys need... no.... deserve breathing space.. already doing a Stella job imho..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:30 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
Salty huh.. so laid back about it.. here in the uk if we don't get rainbows we demand a Brexit type situation.. more RGB'z = more FPS right?

But I do agree with the OP.... The corsair guys need... no.... deserve breathing space.. already doing a Stella job imho..
I want my ... I want my ... I want my R-G-B!

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
iCUE Tips & Tricks

Old 02-01-2018, 07:42 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 938595
Zotty Reputation: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
I want my ... I want my ... I want my R-G-B!
Software for nothing and Support is free?........

Old 02-01-2018, 08:50 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 938604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
Software for nothing and Support is free?........
Coolers with colors and your fans with bling ...

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
iCUE Tips & Tricks

Old 02-03-2018, 05:06 PM
yellowblanka's PC Specs

POST ID # = 938899
yellowblanka Reputation: 10

I'm less annoyed at the constant rainbow pulse (which can be disabled by turning lighting off), and more that I have to uninstall CUE and disable their HID drivers completely eliminating all extra functionality of my keyboard/mouse if I want to use any controller at the same time as my keyboard. I'm also annoyed at their constant fobbing this off as a "Valve/Steam problem" when it occurs even with Steam completely closed, just trying to open the game controller panel, they absolutely refuse to admit it's a problem with their software/hardware. I have owned more than a few keyboards, including gaming keyboards with advanced macro functionality etc. and I have NEVER had problems like this, everything largely co-existed seamlessly, which tells me they're either using very cheap USB controllers in their hardware, not doing adequate testing on their hardware/software, or both.