Corsair Community

Link suddenly stopped

Lickedeyes

So last night i tried to pull up corsair link to view my temperatures, and it does not detect ANY device.. i have 6 corsair ML fans, a corsair psu, and corsair LED's.

nothing pops up in corsair link though? nothing has changed, i didnt even open my computer in the last several weeks, and up until last night everything, even including the thermal sensors where showing up and working correctly, so i dont know whats going on.

Since the latest update to Link all of my devices disappeared too. I rebooted and then they were there again. I haven't had time to check it again since. Others on this forum have mentioned problems with Link not recognizing devices or showing up. Not sure what the problem is but you are not alone.

Same thing for me. Computer goes into sleep mode. LL120 and H100v2 go back to default RGB mode. However leaving the PC on without going back to sleep for a few hours, Link pops back to life and all customized lighting profiles turn back on. Computer was in a game which kept it from sleeping. This happens after about 5 reinstall attempts. Problem keeps coming back, but the issue resolving itself is new.

I have this issue on occasion, without Aura installed or the other growing list of conflicts. One way to quickly resolve for me is to quit Link normally, then go into the task manager and end process of the Link 4 Service (32 bit). Then re-launch. That has worked every time so far.

Do you guys happen to have other monitoring/RGB control utilities running? EVGA XOC, ASUS Aura, etc?

It happens even without any other software installed. Manually stopping and restarting the Corsair Link service in the task manager and then relaunching the app makes it work again.

Hope this can be fixed in an update soon.

Archived