Corsair Community

H150i Pro XT - AM4 Mounting Hardware

tastelesschimp

H150i Pro XT AM4 - Mounting Hardware

I bought new thermal paste to use vs the stock preapplied pad and one of the mounting brackets snapped while I was trying to unscrew it from my PC. I did not over tighten them when installing it over a month ago and only made sure it was secure enough that I wouldn’t worry. I found replacement hardware for the h150i pro, but it doesn’t seem to be the same for the new H150i Pro XT. I created a warranty ticket for Corsair, but knowing it will take quite some time until they reply or I have new hardware from them I am hoping someone has a lead where I can buy the mounting hardware myself now.

H150i Pro XT AM4 - Mounting Hardware

I bought new thermal paste to use vs the stock preapplied pad and one of the mounting brackets snapped while I was trying to unscrew it from my PC. I did not over tighten them when installing it over a month ago and only made sure it was secure enough that I wouldn’t worry. I found replacement hardware for the h150i pro, but it doesn’t seem to be the same for the new H150i Pro XT. I created a warranty ticket for Corsair, but knowing it will take quite some time until they reply or I have new hardware from them I am hoping someone has a lead where I can buy the mounting hardware myself now.

I am curious, how did the mounting bracket snap/ broke? If I remember it right, it consists of 2 pieces of steel snap into place. If you cannot wait then I suggest to use the wraith prism cooler that came with the CPU (I check you have 3900X) and don't overclock or do crazy things until the new replacement arrives.

I think the XT version uses the same bracket as the platinum version as both use pump from CoolIT. If that's the case then this is the link

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cooling/Hydro-Series-H60-H100x-H100i-RGB-Platinum-H115i-RGB-Platinum-Retention-Kit/p/CW-8960055

But don't take my word, you may want to do more research.