Corsair Community

firmware update fail to load to h115i platinum

jakigui

I installed my H115i yesterday and it came with the latest firmware and immediately started getting the disconnecting sound. Tried all the troubleshooting steps, no avail. would hate to have to return it only to get another with, what seems, to be a common issue lately.

I installed my H115i yesterday and it came with the latest firmware and immediately started getting the disconnecting sound. Tried all the troubleshooting steps, no avail. would hate to have to return it only to get another with, what seems, to be a common issue lately.

Is the Platinum or XT version? I had the Platinum version, and the disconnecting was non-stop. Picked up the XT version, and its been fine since.

• 4 months later...
I have sent you a PM, I assume that corsair has its reason to not simply post the steps on this forum.

Funny how they say new updates will fix this problem when a year later this is still an issue that is happening.

Did a force update today on my H115i Plat. and the update kept hanging. It eventually froze up. I restarted my computer and both fans went full blast, no RGB and not recognizing via iCUE. It still technically shows via USBDeview. Pump is still flowing. I've changed the fans to fan headers on motherboard so it's not so loud.

I've tried everything from switching USB headers, changing power connectors, disabling other software, uninstalling iCUE to rolling back to older versions. If there's a process in which gets it working again without RMA, please share.

• 2 weeks later...

My Ticket is in, after 10 hours i've given up on trying to fix this 3 year old problem. i've tried everything but adjusting the registry at this point.

same thing as most everyone else.. No RGB, No Icue Recognition, A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Just give me the damn Driver to install so i can be done with this. Telling me to install Icue over and over is pointless.

H115i Platinum.