Corsair Community

Cue2 Exporting Profile with folder of other profiles!

I have a question whcih I am having trouble finding an answer for in the Cue2 manual or in this forum:

I want to export a profile, which refers to a Folder of other profiles (lots of use of the "Profile Switching" Action). But Its not clear to me how to save the whole bundle from one profile? It seems like it is NOT possible to "Export" a folder. Only individual profiles. I have my main Profile and I have a folder right underneath it. If I export the main profile, will it include its folder below?

I have a question whcih I am having trouble finding an answer for in the Cue2 manual or in this forum:

I want to export a profile, which refers to a Folder of other profiles (lots of use of the "Profile Switching" Action). But Its not clear to me how to save the whole bundle from one profile? It seems like it is NOT possible to "Export" a folder. Only individual profiles. I have my main Profile and I have a folder right underneath it. If I export the main profile, will it include its folder below?

When you click on a profile in a folder and press export, there is a checkbox that says export all profiles in same folder.

Archived