Corsair Community

Additional features

Erfurt

Hey everyone.

I don't know if anyone have already suggested these features, but I would like to be sure that these features have been suggested. So here we go. :)

I think that the iCUE software is somewhat missing a few features, that shouldn't be to difficult to add (I'm not a programmer so they actually might be).

1. I would really love to see the Vengeance RGB RAM being added to the Lighting Link channel. Yes I know that you can't use all of the different lighting modes on the RAMs, but there is three mode that already are implemented, Rainbow, Color Pulse and Color Shift. Would be great if you could have just those three modes as Lighting Link modes.

Personally I'm a Color Shift/Pulse kinda guy, so that's all I really need. And I don't really want to go out and buy the Vengeance RGB Pro RAM, just to have this. I mean, the RAM I have now works and looks great.

2. There is this lighting button on your keyboards, that by default changes the light levels/turn lights off, I would love to see that it could do the same, but for all lights connected in iCUE that used the Lighting Link.

I have an older K70, and I'm not sure if this is possible or if this have been added on newer keyboards, but the button should be fully programmable so maybe it is. Personally I haven't been able to figure out a way to make this work within the software, or find anything or anyone on the internet that have done it.

I'm not sure if any Corsair employees will see/respond to these kinds of forum posts, but I really hope that someone sees this, and thinks that these two ideas would be great additions to their already good software. And that it is actually possible to add them.

Archived