Corsair Community

LL 120 Fans lighting issue

Metalover

Hello,

So at February i purchased 2 packs of 3x LL 120 fans, and they were working great, however this month my fans started having issues with the lighting.

What exactly happens is that while my PC is running everything is fine they work without any issue, but when I start playing a game after 1-5 minutes the colors freeze on fans, they wont rotate just freeze plus that in games like the division 2 they don't light at all.

I tried rearrange some of the fans and the same thing happend and yesterday I changed the lighting node pro from the second box that I had and everything worked great, but today it is the same story all over again.

I'm really desperated with this issue it feels like I have wasted 200 euros for a bad quality product...

What happens if you disable the SDK integration? I know that you'll lose the integrated lighting - I'm trying to determine if this is iCUE itself or something with the SDK integration.

If I disable the SDK they light up (in division), they don't turn off.

Also I wanted to add... that the issue started while playing armored warfare (which i uninstalled for good) both times.

Edited by Metalover

If I disable the SDK they light up (in division), they don't turn off.

I don't understand. I thought that Division 2 had iCUE integration so ... this confuses me.

Also I wanted to add... that the issue started while playing armored warfare (which i uninstalled for good) both times.

So the issue only happened when playing Armored Warfare? Does it happen in any other game?

I don't understand. I thought that Division 2 had iCUE integration so ... this confuses me. ,

So the issue only happened when playing Armored Warfare? Does it happen in any other game?

With sdk enabled from the icue the fans do not light, if i disable it they will light up on the colors that I use from the icue.

It started with armored warfare, now it happens with any game.

Simply at division, the lights wont light at all while sdk is enabled, if sdk is off they light at icue colors (not the game's one), for the rest of the games it doesn't matter if sdk is on or off because the lights will freeze after 1-5 minutes.

Edited by Metalover