Corsair Community

New Corsair Vengeance 5180 Gaming PC Arrived

Senator Lucky

Placed order and new pc arrived in under 3 working days. Simple to set up. Others on the forum likely can build their own unit and Corsair offers a great bundle kit, but I wanted to unpack the system and start using it. I replaced an Origin gaming PC that I bought a few years ago. Was looking at Origin again, but stumbled on Corsair's holiday give-away on social media. Incidentally, someone is going to be really happy. The new system is very fast for my needs and was half the price of what I was looking to build with Origin.

As for my short review, what stands out most to me using the new Vengeance is how extremely quiet it is. My older PC was really loud. The only slight sound you hear on the Vengeance are the front fans, but you don't really hear much beyond a quiet hum. Even while playing Battlefield V, you don't hear the rig under load. It's wild. I don't have much gaming experience on it yet, but so far very impressed.

Oh, even an old man like me likes the RBG lights. I've been playing with the settings and it just looks really good. I would highly recommend the computer case, if you wanted to order just that or the starter kit Corsair has on it's website. [system bundle: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/bundle-specials ]

Mine shipped with a free HS70 wireless headset. Great addition. Gladly giving up wired cords.

I tried search for reviews on the web, but only found a couple that were useful. So far, so good. Really a nice build and was surprised how fast it arrived.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello, I'm considering purchasing the Corsair Vengeance 5180 soon! How quickly did you receive it?

Placed order and new pc arrived in under 3 working days.

But I bet, it depends a lot on your location.