Corsair Community

HS70 Pro Wireless - No Audio/Not Connected

Hey there folks! 2 or 3 hours ago I did an firmware update (i don't know why I did that.. I honestly dont). I'm stupid. And since then, I have no audio on my headphones.

Also, I've noticed that the USB stick is flashing instead or lightning.

I tried unplugging it and plugging it back to another port - no success.

Tried resetting it - holding mute for 15-20 seconds and then turning it on - no success.

I've uninstalled the iCUE software like 10 times, same as my sound drivers - no success.

I tried it on my dad's PC - no success.

What's left to do? I bought in store in Serbia but they gave me 6 months warranty and It's been 9 months since I bought them.

What should I do now? Have I destroyed them? I messaged Corsairs customer support.

EDIT: FIXED!! " I fixed it. connect the USB cable and hold the power btn for 15 seconds then ur headset led bulb will blink as red(orange). then force update the software, after that red bulb and dongle bulb will of, then aging u have to press the power btn until its on , then they will be connect together "

or

" Hey guys. I know you said your headsets was faulty, but it wasn't. Windows just stop recognizing the headset (mainly the most recent windows updates), which causes the headset to lose its default settings which also supports its functionality. This may include it not connecting, you not hearing the standard "powering on" and "powering off" sounds or not hearing anything else plus the mic not working even though everything is set to default.

Now the fix:

1. Take a paperclip and insert it into the wireless adapter and hold it down for a few seconds (until you see the white LED flashing rapidly)

2. After LED started flashing, press and hold the headset power button for at least 8 seconds. This will pair the adapter to the headset and restore the default settings.

3. If successful, the headset should flash green followed by red to indicate a successful pair.

4. I know this will 100% work, so enjoy and don't update windows. I wish AMD made a replacement for windows too XD. "

- Thanks to SL Legend & henry ford from YouTube video- [ame]

[/ame] Edited by bignemus2k

• 8 months later...

I searched so long for a solution to pair my HS70 because i got a new dongle, and couldnt connect the two. This worked, THANKS! :D:

For future readers heres the full story:

I got a new wireless Dongle, since i lost the old one and it didnt connect to my headset. I could see this, since there was no Battery Status shown in iCUE and the dongle was just blinking instead of it showing a steady white light.

I used a bunch of methods of resetting the headset, the dongle, reinstalled iCUE and updated it => nothing

It started to work after i connected it via USB, reset the dongle with a paperclip and then pressed and hold the headset power button for at least 8 seconds(while powered off).