Corsair Community

Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE - Gunmetal- Sound issues? (Snap Crackle Pop ? Wireless )

Ayrilik

Before we get started I should get the formalities out of the way.

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

AMD Ryzen 7

RAM

32.0GB Corsair Vengance Pro RGB.

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX X370-F GAMING (AM4)

Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (MSI)

Storage

931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZRX-00L4HB0

931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB102

931GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB

7GB SanDisk Cruzer Glide USB Device

PC spec's All up and above. Since i know that will be a question asked. The next part is, Have I tried to remove the software and do a clean install of the software. The response is yes. Yes, i have. I have even rolled back to 3.24 issue. And continued to go up one update at a time with no success, Have i removed the drivers ? And did a clean install of the drivers with each update. Yes i have, I have tried using Dolby atmos. I have tried to use. DTS Unbound. I even have taken it off of 7.1 Dolby settings in icue, I have tried just about every viable option on the fourm's I am still getting snap crackles and pop's Sometimes even full disconnects Or a long Ringing Hmmm sound. I found the most stable I have gotten it was using 3.24. Where the dongle will actually stay White lit and not blink like a basket case on red all day. :evil: I have not been able to get it to just eliminate the static what so ever. I have even tried the up update of 3.28.73 ? it is a "Beta" So as far as it goes im running thin on ideas on how to fix this issue. A good headset is not really viable considering my current area is dry on anything and this was the next best thing that i could get in store due to the covid situation. So if anyone else has any other ideas or solutions that i might have not been able to try or do so far that is listed. That would be greatly appricated.

Oh And yes I have connected to my Main I/O In the back even on USB 2.0 and on the pass through on the back of my K95 Corsair. I have tried several diffrent usb options and even my 8-bay usb hub. I am stumped. ;-;