Corsair Community

I165 - License Issues

mrkplmr

Hi forum goers, I just purchased a Corsair I165 and set it up out of the box, ran Windows Update until complete, and am having some licensing issues. Windows 10 Pro won't activate and Corsair Diagnostics is throwing a "This version of PC-Doctor is not licensed to run on this system." license failure message.

Has anyone encountered this before and know how to address it?

Thanks!

Corsair_Diags.png.972f02c7dfee49417ac22622a1dee25d.png

This won't address it directly, but if it were me and I didn't want to wait days for an answer from Corsair, I'd do a reinstallation of Windows.

Instructions here: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035770072-Reset-your-Corsair-One-PC

After you reinstall Windows, go to the drivers page and download the Live Update app. It will find and load all your drivers in one go.

Then download the Diagnostics app.

Now you're back at the point of a new machine out of the box.

Great! Good to hear!

Well, I was given a Windows 10 Pro key, which worked great. However, Corsair Diagnostics still shows as unlicensed, and the only options I've been given is an RMA of the complete system... Any one else get that program to work after having this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a corsair one, reset my windows (after a view years) and it seemed to update the Corsair Diagnostics from the old to a newer version.

First it showed me the same message that you received, ... now it also on top of it tells me that the "common.dll" is missing.

Overall, ... i am just = :confused:

• Corsair Employee
I also have a corsair one, reset my windows (after a view years) and it seemed to update the Corsair Diagnostics from the old to a newer version.

First it showed me the same message that you received, ... now it also on top of it tells me that the "common.dll" is missing.

Overall, ... i am just = :confused:

Which Corsair One do you own? When you reinstalled Windows did you do it through the recovery partition on the unit itself?

If you already submitted a ticket would you mind sending it sending it to me via PM?