Corsair Community

Still waiting on returns label, please help

After ordering a virtuoso se headset the beginning of last week and then realising it wasn’t completely what I wanted due to console gaming and being unable to adjust the eq settings, I contacted Corsair customer services right away.

After speaking to a gentleman on the phone he advised me although the item hasn’t left the warehouse, it was too late to cancel the order and remove the item from the pallet. He said once I had received the item, not to open it, get back in contact and request a returns ticket...the process seemed fairly simple at the time. A week passed and the headset arrived Monday. I left the box unopened, opened a ticket to request a return and also tried calling Corsair to notify them by phone too. I spent over an hour on hold on 3 seperate occasions before speaking to a gentleman on Wednesday. He advised that he would pass all the information onto the returns department so the ticket could be issued....Still my ticket has not been updated nor have a I received a returns label....

I would just like to return the headset as soon as possible so I can have my refund.

My ticket number is: 2001186214

If someone could look into this for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks