Corsair Community

Corsair Glaive RGB random double click

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro

CUE - 3.1.133

Corsair Glaive RGB Firmware - 1.04

Within the last week, my glaive has randomly started double click things. I mean it won't click on it's own, it's only when I go to click something, it'll sometimes double click.

Is it possible CUE 3.1 that's doing it? Everything from firstware, to windows, to cue is up to date.

Yes, this is a very common issue from what I read on forums. It's the Omron button problem, not Corsair.

I also have a Glaive, but don't have this double clicking problem, fortunately. Yet, at least.

Corsair said they are working (testing) on a new mouse firmware to address this issue. When, I don't know.

Can't believe they're still not openly acknowledging the issue and doing a product recall of some kind. This has been going on for over a year now with their mice, just do a search on all the people that have had the double click issue. I don't see how they think they can solve a hardware issue with software when the switch itself doesn't physically function properly. SMH...

So after a quick google search and forum search... yea I see where they were asking people to download 1.04v firmware to help test to see if it's fixed... from last year. -_-

Corsair, Please! I'm a brand ***** who's set is like like 50% all corsair products. Don't betray me!

For real though, if any corsair rep/support is reading this, what's going on? Any idea on when/if it can be fixed?

Don't try a million combination. If just simply doesn't work... send it back.

For example, my Glaive has a visible glue near the Forward-Backward buttons. I needed to use a small cutter to clean it. And my left click has a creaking noise when I press it.

It seems that every Glaive has some kind of problem.

Edited by bogdan_dum

• 4 months later...
Yes, this is a very common issue from what I read on forums. It's the Omron button problem, not Corsair.

My mouse does not have an Omron logo. It has a Corsair Logo.

Can't believe they're still not openly acknowledging the issue and doing a product recall of some kind. This has been going on for over a year now with their mice, just do a search on all the people that have had the double click issue....

It seems to have been a significant problem going all the way back to 2014. Many new products have been released since then with same problem.

My mouse does not have an Omron logo. It has a Corsair Logo.

Sure. But Corsair integrates components from other vendors into the final device. Omron makes the actual buttons for the mouse.

It seems to have been a significant problem going all the way back to 2014. Many new products have been released since then with same problem.

This has been fixed with the Glaives. Start a support ticket and get an RMA if necessary.

Sure. But Corsair integrates components from other vendors into the final device. Omron makes the actual buttons for the mouse.

Fair enough, Omron makes the buttons. My point being, that does not mean that it is an Omron problem, not a Corsair problem.

Toyota makes/brands my car. They contract parts from many OEM's. My agreement is with Toyota. If they do not deliver a quality product, I hold Toyota responsible, not their OEM's.

This has been fixed with the Glaives. Start a support ticket and get an RMA if necessary.

Glad to hear that they are attempting to address the problem on the Glaives. I have filed a support ticket. It should lead to an RMA.

Fair enough, Omron makes the buttons. My point being, that does not mean that it is an Omron problem, not a Corsair problem.

Toyota makes/brands my car. They contract parts from many OEM's. My agreement is with Toyota. If they do not deliver a quality product, I hold Toyota responsible, not their OEM's.

I don't think that anyone is arguing that; the other poster was just explaining the root cause of the problem. When there are issues with, say, specific airbags made by specific manufacturer, Toyota does this too. That doesn't mean that Corsair won't honor their warranty or support the final product.

Glad to hear that they are attempting to address the problem on the Glaives. I have filed a support ticket. It should lead to an RMA.

Corsair is typically pretty good about supporting their products. There are the occassional RMA issues but things get sorted out in the end. If you do experience any issues, feel free to post and we'll see if we can get it escalated.

• 1 month later...
I have had the mouse for nearly 11 months and now the left main botton is randomly dobbelt clicking and some times not even registrating .. lets say if I drag something .. it will drop it mid ways .. this is extreamly dissapointing since it is not a cheap product .. I like corsair and have many products all work as they should .. but this mouse .. not working as it should any more ... I have tried many things .. like resetting it .. updated software .. updated icue.. nothing works .. I think it is a hardware failure .. the botton is failing .. please help

Corsair is typically pretty good about supporting their products. There are the occassional RMA issues but things get sorted out in the end. If you do experience any issues, feel free to post and we'll see if we can get it escalated.

open a ticket

I did open a ticket. I got a replacement. Within two weeks, the replacement is double clicking.

:mad: :sad:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My glaive has fw 3.14 and does the double click on the back button.

Edit: I had to go into the remap mouse button and tell it to function as a back button to get it to work. This software is horrible compared to Logitech's gaming software.

Edited by HappyCamper

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...