Corsair Community

Black Screening / Video Card output switching off from iCUE

WhiskeyOmega

In 3.7.99 and 3.7.103 beta it got worse. The black screen became even more common - it's impossible to work on a PC. Has removed. A whole month I was waiting for an update, but it seems that the developers were not what corrected they needed to be. I regret buying Corsair products. The lesson of the future ... (google translate) Edited by Rudzik

...put up for sale his Commander Pro. No strength to wait for the developers to correct the problem or not. 9 pages of posts in which they described their problems in detail. As if this developers did not notice. (google translate) Edited by Rudzik

I'm using 3.7.103 atm, and computer has been running for about 24 hours without any problems.

Ran some stress-tests to see if I could trigger it, but no problems so far.

Seems like it's fixed for me at least.

strange but I had a day worked too, no problem, only then it began. and it looks like a problem for the x99 and x79 chipsets

FYI (corsair and everyone else) @Corsair James,

CAM by NZXT software uses the same exact CPUIDSDK DLLs which creates exact same issues, I did not try the beta drivers yet but it may fail on you if you got CAM installed. And who knows what other monitoring software is using it, I would do a system wide search before posting here.:!:

I'm still investigating the problems with iCue. I have my suspicions that my mouse logitech mx master 2s. Friezes when working with a mouse and a black screen can be called by both the iCue and Logitech options. iCue in every possible way wants to take my Logitech mouse for "Corsair mous" and interferes with the driver? Maybe it's just my guesswork.

I'm still investigating the problems with iCue. I have my suspicions that my mouse logitech mx master 2s. Friezes when working with a mouse and a black screen can be called by both the iCue and Logitech options. iCue in every possible way wants to take my Logitech mouse for "Corsair mous" and interferes with the driver? Maybe it's just my guesswork.

Uninstall Logitech Options, Install ICUE 3.7.103 = Black screen -> Crash ICUE. Logitech Options does not interfere at all work ICUE

Edited by Rudzik

I started the test. One by one "False" for two days...

First tests:

1.DISPLAY_API: Black Screen -> Crash ICUE

2.ACPI_TIMER: Black Screen (The PC did not come out with a black screen ->RESET Button)

3.PROCESSOR: Black Screen -> Crash ICUE

4.HWMONITORING: Black Screen -> Crash ICUE

5.GRAPHICS: Black Screen -> Crash ICUE

6.STORAGE: Black Screen -> Crash ICUE

7.SPD: Black Screen -> Crash ICUE

8.SMBUS: Black Screen -> Crash ICUE

9.CHIPSET: Testing...

No luck for me either, black screen after 10min. I left it on with this beta version but renamed all DLL files that start with the word "CPU" and so far 3 days i am ok. That includes DLL files for CAM from NZXT, and by the way from my support ticket with NZXT they said they know about the iCue and CAM having conflicts.

Here is a screenshot of renamed files:

Capture.jpg

had the same problem. three days ago removed windows 10 x64 put windows 7 x64, installed all the programs and games that were on the old system. three days the computer runs 24 hours a day, stress tests and games work fine. Black screen is not yet arrived. (google translator)

I can confirm that crashing still occurs under 3.7.99 at this time. My system has had no major changes since my last troubleshooting and reply. I was previously running fine, although I've encountered a couple crashes in the meantime but not with the same symptoms as the "Black Screen" crashing from before. When the Black Screen/hard power off required crashing returned after performing the update, I made some notes during troubleshooting as follows:

Updated to latest version 3.7.99 via iCUE. No issues encountered during install. Install completed, no reboot needed. Opened iCUE and saw multiple new sensor inputs available (ASUSTEK and others) instead of my previous state when only the video card sensor was only shown in the dropdown list (all other previous settings were intact; see my original reply). Crashing began soon after completing update during light use with exact same symptoms as before. I followed the steps in the previous testing guide above to disable cpuidsdk.dll (stop Corsair Service, rename file), rebooted. Crash occurred. Used same steps to disable cupidsdk64.dll, rebooted. Crash occurred. Attempted to stop Corsair service on next startup, but experienced a spontaneous reboot after opening the Services control panel (no blue screen, just a full reset). After the reboot, I was able to load the Services CP, stopped the Corsair service, and renamed cpuidwin7sdk.dll. Rebooted. System seems stable.

I checked over the latest service logs visually via Notepad. No error entries were shown, just many "INFO: DevicesMonitor" entries. Quick scan of the logs did show a few entries where a large number of non-displayed characters are inserted before the entry (directly before the time stamp). There wasn't any other direct correlation between the entries. Not sure if this indicates anything but it appears to correspond to periods after the recent crashes occurred (can't be sure). Checked iCUE settings, now appear as before (only GPU temperature sensor monitoring available).

I currently seem stable and running as I was as of my last reply. If anything else of note occurs in the near future, I'll edit this reply as appropriate. Hope this helps.

Oops. I apologize today flew a black screen, followed by a blue screen

https://ibb.co/czr2HU

This happens in everyone but 2 months there are no solutions! :(

All Tests "I sent everyone who PM'd me a new software update. We're making progress but this time, the test will be a little more intrusive as we narrow it down by options 1x1" failed

Edited by Rudzik