Corsair Community

K70 RGB and sleep mode

Goat1

• 1 year later...
Is there a way that you can sync your Corsair RGB keyboards and Corsair mice to sleep when your monitor goes to sleep?

Create a hardware profile with keys dark, and let's call it "idle" and make it the default profile for good measure, and if you have a screensaver that can be linked, then link it (and you are done--set screen saver timeout to match monitor timeout). In the same CUE folder, put your old "default" profile. In your "default" profile, define a timer action set for the inactivity period of your monitor that will switch to your "idle" profile, and bind this to your frequently used keys, such as enter, retaining original key output. Ensure timer is configured to reset if there is key activity. In your "idle" profile, define actions, retaining original key output, to switch back to your "default" profile.

• 2 years later...
Create a hardware profile with keys dark' date=' and let's call it "idle" and make it the default profile for good measure, and if you have a screensaver that can be linked, then link it (and you are done--set screen saver timeout to match monitor timeout). In the same CUE folder, put your old "default" profile. In your "default" profile, define a timer action set for the inactivity period of your monitor that will switch to your "idle" profile, and bind this to your frequently used keys, such as enter, retaining original key output. Ensure timer is configured to reset if there is key activity. In your "idle" profile, define actions, retaining original key output, to switch back to your "default" profile.[/quote']

Can someone give us more details of how to implement this solution?

I cannot select the screensaver because it is not an executable file and I cannot understand how to do it.

I would appreciate your help with detailed steps.

Thanks.