Corsair Community

Hello together

I have owned a Corsair K95 Platinium keyboard for 3 years and a new high-end PC for 1 week. Now that I have the power to stream, I would like to put some keys to control OBS and OBS scenes on the G-keys. Unfortunately I haven't found a way how to program and assign the G-keys with the corresponding functions.

So I would be glad if someone could give me a detailed instruction for this.

I would like to assign the following functions to the G-keys:

G1 - OBS scene "Stream starting soon

G2. OBS scene "Game Capture"

G3 - OBS scene "Be right back/Pause

G4 - OBS scene "Stream Ending

G5 - Start recording

G6 - Pause or Stop recording

I have no experience with macro programming via iCue and I find the software for this rather complicated.

I would be really happy to get support and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...

It's pretty sad that for a premium keyboard that costs 250€ there isn't integration with the most common software used by gamer streamers (who are the main target of your product).

I'm forced to return my K95 and buy a rival keyboard, as the K95 isn't worth the price you're asking and cheaper alternatives do the same things for two thirds of the price.

• 1 year later...
On 11/23/2020 at 2:57 PM, Corsair Albert said:

Hi thydney1970,

Streaming functions may be easier to set via Elgato's Stream Deck software. This article may help out: How to: Set Up Stream Deck integration for K95 RGB PLATINUM XT, K95 RGB PLATINUM, and K55 RGB. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

This does nothing for me since the keyboard is a Corsair K55. However, recording or programming a macro shouldn't be this difficult to just tell it to enable /disable streaming in OBS, let alone change scenes. Is there a comprehensive list of macros or work arounds anywhere, since Stream Deck integration only works with K95 and above?

• Corsair Employee
13 hours ago, rdmckann said:

This does nothing for me since the keyboard is a Corsair K55. However, recording or programming a macro shouldn't be this difficult to just tell it to enable /disable streaming in OBS, let alone change scenes. Is there a comprehensive list of macros or work arounds anywhere, since Stream Deck integration only works with K95 and above?

Stream Deck Integration is also available for the K55 RGB.