Corsair Community

Spill resistant/waterproof keyboard?

Riekopo

Is there a spill resistant/waterproof keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches? Is there a more premium K68 available? Can Corsair develop a rubberized layer for their other keyboards that can be installed to make them spill resistant too?

I've lost two keyboards recently from spills. Don't know how to fix them.

• Corsair Employee
Closest available right now would be K68 w/ MX Blues. I'll pass the feedback on to our developers about additional models having the IP32 resistance. Which specific features were you looking for in the K68 to be more premium?

Closest available right now would be K68 w/ MX Blues. I'll pass the feedback on to our developers about additional models having the IP32 resistance. Which specific features were you looking for in the K68 to be more premium?

I can literally only find one Cherry MX Blue K68 in stock on the entire internet. :( Does Corsair have any lying around that I can buy?

It would be great if water/dust resistance became a standard feature. I think it would be a good innovation for Corsair to pursue. No one else really does it except for like one Razer keyboard.

I guess I mean I would like to buy a K70 RGB and K95 RGB but with water resistance. K68 is more like a Strafe RGB with water resistance. It's lower end.