Corsair Community

Hello, I have been using this headset just fine for about a year or so and then yesterday I had ran into a problem. The CPU on WAGDI (Windows Audio Graph Device Isolation) has spiked causing whatever game I am playing to crash. I clicked on sounds and it said "Audio Enhancements for Corsair Void RGB Wireless have been disabled due to a problem with them" and then after this happened I am not able to enable them back. I have tried re-installing the drivers, I updated from CUE1 to iCue and it still isnt fixing. My concern is that if I do end up figuring out a way to enable the enhancements again that I will be unable to play games. But I just need help with being able to turn on enhancements so thank you in advance for help.

don't have a Corsair headset but I can tell you that I've had issues with Windows 10 vr. 1803 Realtek audio drivers you could try reinstalling your audio drivers have you tried reinstalling Icue ?

edit:i issues i was having with my Realtek audio drivers was popping and clicking when watching youtube videos and talking on discord .

I've had all kinds of issues, overall, with the Windows Audio Enhancements regardless of the sound device. I just leave them off, completely, on all machines.

And I've seen WAGDI eat CPU for no apparent reason ... like on a remote Virtual Machine with no sound. I'm not sure that's all on Corsair.

don't have a Corsair headset but I can tell you that I've had issues with Windows 10 vr. 1803 Realtek audio drivers you could try reinstalling your audio drivers have you tried reinstalling Icue ?

edit:i issues i was having with my Realtek audio drivers was popping and clicking when watching youtube videos and talking on discord .

I have heard that lots of issues were caused by a patch enabling of Fast Startup.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3561083/windows-audio-crackling.html

It was soo <insert toxic comment here> for Microsoft to enable this feature, it seems to be causing a lot of problems as lots of tools and applications are not designed in a way to support this new "feature".

Hello, I have been using this headset just fine for about a year or so and then yesterday I had ran into a problem. The CPU on WAGDI (Windows Audio Graph Device Isolation) has spiked causing whatever game I am playing to crash. I clicked on sounds and it said "Audio Enhancements for Corsair Void RGB Wireless have been disabled due to a problem with them" and then after this happened I am not able to enable them back. I have tried re-installing the drivers, I updated from CUE1 to iCue and it still isnt fixing. My concern is that if I do end up figuring out a way to enable the enhancements again that I will be unable to play games. But I just need help with being able to turn on enhancements so thank you in advance for help.

Hi there,

I personally owned a Corsair Void RGB Wireless and have been using it since April 2018.

The version of my headset is V0.15 and and I am using the iCue Software 3.4.95. I am using Windows 10 Professional 64 bit.

For the moment I have no issues with it.

From your statement:

WADGI seems to be a windows issue. Not sure if you have updated your windows & also your motherboard audio drivers (Probably have to reinstall).

I am unsure which drivers you reinstalled. If its the headset itself and since you mentioned that you updated to the latest iCue software it would probably mean that the software has some unfortunate errors for you. You might want to roll back to older versions. (This includes trial and errors which can a pain in the *** lol)

Archived