Corsair Community

New RGB Build issues, 10QL, 2 lighting cores, 2 commander pros and H150XT

sqlguy33

I am working on building a new crazy RGB set up with my teenage daughters. So we have 10 QL fans hooked into 2 lighting node cores (6 in one, 4 in another). each core is connected to a commander pro via usb. I also have the usb connection for the H150i XT connected to one commander pros. The issue is everything is running and the rgbs are in a rainbow pattern, but we cannot seem to get any fans or cooler to change from that pattern within iCue. iCue shows my 2 commander pros and the cooler.

any help would be great.

Thanks.

You'd need to change them from the Lighting Node Core.

Check that the USB is connected properly. I cannot tell you how easy it is with the CoPro to have them off.

Can you show us the iCUE Home Screen?

The other option is to ditch the NoCos and pick up 2 RGB Fan LED Hubs. You'll be able to run them directly off the CoPro lighting channels, making things a bit simpler.

Here is what I have showing as devices. picture.php?albumid=864&pictureid=2170

I will look at some hubs as well. I was just thinking if I hooked the usb connections from the node cores and the pump into the commander pros they would all show up from the ICUE devices.

Thanks for looking into this.

This looks to be a ID10T error on my part and was off in plugging in the usb cables to the commander pro.. noticed all the USB ports on commander pro had two extra pins... will update after fixing some cable management issues ..

This looks to be a ID10T error on my part and was off in plugging in the usb cables to the commander pro.. noticed all the USB ports on commander pro had two extra pins... will update after fixing some cable management issues ..

And now you see why I mentioned how easy it is to have them off!!

Let us know if that resolves everything.

Thanks for all the help. All is good to go now. Once I connected the usb cables to the commander pro correctly, I can see all my corsair devices within iCue... now to keep the teenagers from changing them all the time.

Thanks again...