The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2018, 04:33 PM
MML's PC Specs

POST ID # = 983218
MML Reputation: 10
Exclamation How I can set the middle click buton of RGB Harpoon Mouse to open a new specific tab

Hello everyone

Please help me in this problem. I just bought a new Corsair mouse, Harpoon, and now I trying to set up al the buttons. I m not a gamer, more a searcher. So, I use a lot the internet browser.

My problem is that I cannot set the scrooling button to open a new specific tab. For example, when the cursor is on one link, and I click the button (scrooling in my case) to open exactly that link.
Another example. In facebook, when the cursor is on a person name (with the link of the profile included), and I push the scrooling buton, to open exactly that profile

All I could do, is to set it to open a new Web Browser file, but not a specific one

Ive had mices (a lot cheaper) before this Corsair, that could do this actions without a problem.

Please help me

Old 12-02-2018, 10:13 PM
kirispy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 983274
kirispy Reputation: 10

Don't do that. Put the button back to Mouse 3. Browsers do this by default when you click Mouse 3.

Tags
corsair mouse, harpoon, rgb mouse