Corsair Community

Corsair Sabre Mouse Scroll Wheel broken

arcpizza

Hello all,

I've bought a Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Gaming Mouse in Amazon a year ago for CDN $59.99, and just recently as I was browsing through the web, my scroll wheel clicked and felt loose, next thing I found out, it stopped working but the middle scroll button still works.

According to the Corsairs' warranty periods, that Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty.

I've sent a request twice already, one at June 12, another at June 17, and yet they still haven't got back to me.

Should I lose the hope and buy another gaming mouse? If so, which do y'all recommend.

Or should I increase my patience for the Corsair support staff.

• Corsair Employee
Hello all,

I've bought a Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Gaming Mouse in Amazon a year ago for CDN $59.99, and just recently as I was browsing through the web, my scroll wheel clicked and felt loose, next thing I found out, it stopped working but the middle scroll button still works.

According to the Corsairs' warranty periods, that Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty.

I've sent a request twice already, one at June 12, another at June 17, and yet they still haven't got back to me.

Should I lose the hope and buy another gaming mouse? If so, which do y'all recommend.

Or should I increase my patience for the Corsair support staff.

Mouse should still be covered by warranty, and we can get a replacement out to you. We recently migrated to a new support system, and experiencing some delays in responses. PM me your ticket number and I'll work with our Technical Support team to get you a response to your ticket.