Corsair Community

H110i

ChillaSteve

It is not released yet.

The Hydro Series H110i GT liquid CPU coolers and HG10 N780 Edition GPU cooling brackets will be available in February from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers.

http://www.corsair.com/company/press-release/corsair-debuts-hydro-series-h110i-gt-liquid-cpu-cooler-and-hg10-n780-edition-gpu-cooling-bracket

Why? Assuming it uses the CL V2 protocol it should report it, though a new CL will probably be needed to update the firmware.

From what i have seen from the past LINK related product releases. There is usually a new software update around the release time frame.

Scan Computers have it on their website too. £16 postage!!!!!! for delivery next week, even more if I want it tomorrow (which I do). How come it's not available here on the Corsair website? Shame Amazon haven't got it on Prime, I could have it tomorrow with free postage.

Not exactly Express Delivery, order it now and get it Tuesday? I want it NOW! or at least tomorrow, so that I can do it over the weekend. They're selling it on Amazon now, for £107.04 plus £5.28 postage. Looks like they're making the most of being one of the (very) few people to have any stock. I wonder why nobody else seems to have any.

Not exactly Express Delivery, order it now and get it Tuesday? I want it NOW! or at least tomorrow, so that I can do it over the weekend. They're selling it on Amazon now, for £107.04 plus £5.28 postage. Looks like they're making the most of being one of the (very) few people to have any stock. I wonder why nobody else seems to have any.

You want to get it now or wait to see reviews and then decide if you want to get it so there wont be any surprises?

So far this is all I can find of close up videos

[ame]

[/ame]

What surprised me about it is that it only has connections for 2 fans and no Link cable connection to connect it to any other corsair Link product.

This means this cooler will want its own USB header in the system.

I did have a look around before I ordered it, but I couldn't resist. If it's not OK it can go back. Most of the comments about it are positive and it looks to be an improvement over the H110 and despite the fact that I had problems with the H100i (all 3 of them) and Link, Corsair do make good hardware. If necessary I'll run it without Link. Anyway, I quite like surprises.

Ok, it's in, replacing a Noctua NH-U14S. I did some quick temp tests at idle and stressing it using IntelBurnTest, however I was only able to do the standard stress test as I'm still mostly on Vista 32 bit. One of these nights I may try again in Windows 7 or 10. It's on a 3570K overclocked to 4.3Ghz. I took 4 readings for each core and averaged them out.

Noctua. Idle C1 15. C2 24.5 C3. 18.5 C4. 17.5

H110i Idle C1 12.5 C2 26 C3. 17.5 C4. 20

Noctua Stress C1. 27 C2. 39 C3. 37 C4. 35

H110i Stress C1. 28.5 C2. 40 C3. 27.5 C4 27.5

At idle the fans are spinning at 600 ish rpm and during the stress test at 1000 ish and were about the same volume as my Noctua was. It worked straight out of the box, Vista detected it as a USB device and the latest version of Link found it straight away. Wow, so much better than the problems that I had with the H100i and Link.

Archived