Corsair Community

No red & white LED on bootup

muhdramli

Hi

When I first opened the keyboard and connected it to my computer,on bootup it had a red LED and white(on WASD and arrow keys) on(before logging into my account) But after installing the CUE software, it no longer lights up on bootup, how do I solve this issue?

I too am having this issue. No lighting before I've logged in and the CUE software boots up. Its more infuriating because when starting up my PC when I get home from work, I can hardly see the keys to log in.

I do have latest software and firmware, I also do have a profile saved to memory of the keyboard. I do have an M65 mouse if that matters.

Please can someone help me and OP out :[pouts:

I've emailed the corsair services and this was their reply,it worked.

Please make sure you're using the latest BIOS and USB port drives in your system. Reconnect the keyboard, hold Esc button when you plug it in. Use USB 3.0 port instead of 2.0 port, please leave the power cable (arrow icon) hang. Remove CUE software, install the latest software and reboot, flash the firmware, make sure you disable USB selective suspend (found in the Power Options of Control Panel, Advanced Power settings) before performing the firmware update. And test it on another system if possible.

Archived