Corsair Community

CUE 1.7.106 Patch Notes

• Corsair Employee

Updated Release

Version 1.7.106

June 1st, 2015

Release Notes

CUE 1.7.106 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Enhancements

• CUE Link is a new enhancement that allows for lighting patterns to extend from a Corsair RGB keyboard to other Corsair RGB peripherals such as Sabre and M65 RGB. Simple lighting patterns such as pulse and shift will allow for simultaneous color change between devices whereas multiple color patterns like Rainbow Wave will start from the keyboard and end at the mouse. (Note: This feature does require a combination of Corsair RGB peripherals).
  • CUE now supports the Corsair Gaming STRAFE keyboard, the newest addition to our peripheral line-up. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com/en/landing/strafe .
  • CUE GUI now uses the new Corsair Gaming Logo.

Fixes

• Sniper light indicator is now properly lit red by default.
  • Resolved issue with Macro Repeat speed at 1ms.
  • Brightness setting at 0 properly displays no color (Off).
  • Resolved other various minor issues.

Important Note:

If you have updated your keyboard to FW 1.20 or newer, software older than 1.5.108 will no longer be compatible. Please ensure you always have the latest software available when updating the firmware to prevent incompatibility. Firmware updates are done through the software itself under Settings -> Device -> Update Firmware.

Keyboard Connectivity:

• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
  • Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

No idea why but the "Update" button in CUE doesn't detect a new version available.

Had to manualy download it. Not a big issue it's just wierd it didn't detect a new version, unles it's dependant on which hardware is plugged in (e.g. keyboard) so it's not downloading it if it doesn't need to.

Replacement k70rgb arrived this morning VERY pleased with corsairs service and speed, this one has perfect leds both in hue and brightness looks beautiful. Just installed the latest cue everything seems tip top.

A little tip for you Corsair:

When your software display a popup from a background check. Include the software's name that created the popup in the dialog. Luckily for you a googling for "update 1.7.106" ended up in this forum.

I'm not very fond of random popups that just says "Click this link to download". But the fuzzy "i" icon and the useless tooltip on the link gave me a hunch of what software that was behind this.

Good update. I've been asking for a Link feature for a while. Thanks for changing the logo too. It looks a lot better. I'm using my K70 RGB on the 512 color mode because of the flickering and it's linked to a M65 RGB. The M65 RGB seems to be lagging behind the color changes or doesn't have enough colors to keep up with the keyboard sometimes.

p.s. I'd like to see some Corsair made game specific profiles. If no one at Corsair has time to make them you should hire someone from the community to do it. Also, since my RGB keyboard and mouse have linked lighting effects now I'd like them to have the same brightness too. Please add a brightness button to the mouse in CUE like there is for the keyboard.

Please make it possible to use an animation that we create and bind it to 1 single key . For example if i hit " K " the numpad lights up for 5 seconds . But only if i hit " K " . This is just an example but if you want to know what i mean go here :

When he hits Q he is doing an animation . But if he hits the keys that make the animation ( G,H,J,K,I,M,U ) it does the animation too . Is there any way to do what he did for Q and make it so it does that only when he hits Q ?

Anybody having issue with this update where the software just freeze up

I have this problem until this update. Update after his release and no more software crash, can change ever I want my profile and dont need to change my bio to 2~4ms and back to 1ms to fix profile freeze

Thanks for the update.

It seemed to bring two welcome changes:

The macros respond much quicker.

The media keys which had not ever worked for me now all function properly.

Thanks for the continued improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived