Corsair Community

tumor_fish

Im pretty sure the K70 LUX RGB has media keys, the Strafe RGB has brighter lights due to a white back plate, and the Strafe is plastic and the k70 is metal.

are there the only differences?

which keyboard do you think is better?

I was considering getting the Razer BW X Chroma because of the switch, but the font and lighting seems dull.

if anyone has anything to say, please do

When can we expect the LUX RGB (Blue switches) back in stock? I have been checking constantly and they are nowhere in sight.

Thanks

They only do limited runs from time to time for the blue switches, you won't find them by checking the site constantly. And they never give an ETA either for the next batch.

Your best option is to subscribe to their newsletter, they always send out one when a blue switches batch is available ;):

No, can't keep up with production MX Silent switches ? Show me keyboards with this switches on market, I don't see nothing exepct Corsair Strafe.

I think it's Corsair policy to sell them only in Strafe model.

Why they still do not answer and give us date when this switches will be in K70 model.

No, can't keep up with production MX Silent switches ? Show me keyboards with this switches on market, I don't see nothing exepct Corsair Strafe.

I think it's Corsair policy to sell them only in Strafe model.

Why they still do not answer and give us date when this switches will be in K70 model.

Cherry produces a large variety of switches, they can't simply keep producing 1 type alone. Before there were few types of mechanical switches, now there are much more.

As for the answer about releasing a K70 with silent switches, you will never get that reply from a Corsair employee. They are strictly forbidden from talking about possible/unreleased products, until there is a press release about a new K70 model with those switches you won't get an answer unfortunately.

Archived