The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-21-2015, 08:35 PM

POST ID # = 774026
MichaelCS Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyguru View Post
Trust me. It'll cool even an OC'd i7 5820K.
You silly guys!!! Just when I was settling in to the home stretch of my build New Egg has the H110i GT in stock. Looks like I'm returning the H100i GTX and grabbing the H110i GT now. Yay! LOL

Old 04-24-2015, 10:12 AM
kc5vdj's PC Specs

POST ID # = 774571
kc5vdj Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCS View Post
You silly guys!!! Just when I was settling in to the home stretch of my build New Egg has the H110i GT in stock. Looks like I'm returning the H100i GTX and grabbing the H110i GT now. Yay! LOL
Are they doing that??? I only bought mine because I ran out of time on my build schedule waiting for the 110.

Then again, that 380T is like calling me, and it fits one of these 100i's....

Old 04-26-2015, 04:27 PM
ph3nak's PC Specs

POST ID # = 775496
ph3nak Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc5vdj View Post
Don't sweat it. I just barely get into the 80's at 4.7 GHz @ 1.295V (Super-stable) on a i7-4790K, delidded CLU/CLU, and only then stress testing (No, I didn't win the silicon lottery, I got somewhere at the top of the middle of the pack). Average is 50's to just over 60 doing moderate load crunching SETI using the KWSN (Lunatics) AVX client 24/7.

Higher overclocks do see a difference, but I'm having difficulty getting a low voltage 4.8 GHz, but am close to getting a 4.8 GHz stable, but am holding off on that until the H110i GT is widely available. Hey jonnyguru, you guys going to do like an apology rebate initially? It might go a long way and do good things for sales.

I went ahead and got the H100i GTX (doing multiple family builds this year anyway, so it's all good), and the numbers I just gave are for that. Ambient is in the 70's F for those numbers.

I want the H110i GT for my personal build though, and the H100i GTX is just an interim thing, that has plans to rotate out into a different system once I do.
I have the 4790k - 4.7 @ 1.2v + .100 . My idle temps are 19c if its just sitting idle. and during my gaming sessions its around 50c. I don't use the artificial benchmark software.

I just have one solution for you. Did you put o rings on the backplate? My temps were high like yours and they dropped after I put them on. You can see if you need them by either the backplate "wiggles" a lot or if it's already mounted you can move the move the pump. If so I would do it.
I have an asus mobo.

Old 04-29-2015, 11:14 AM
alwasl89's PC Specs

POST ID # = 776216
alwasl89 Reputation: 10

Iam really intersted in h110 GT
did they resume shipping?

Old 05-02-2015, 05:14 AM

POST ID # = 776889
Cruachan Reputation: 10

Hi,

I'm new here but, like the rest of you, have concerns about the current apparent non-availability of the Corsair Hydro Series™ H110i GT 280mm cooler.

I have to say you guys are all sounding very patient and reasonable whereas my experience is now starting to make me feel quite frustrated and, indeed, annoyed. My story is as follows:

Placed an order with Ebuyer.com (UK) towards end of February. At that time their site suggested delivery within a few days. Didn't happen.
Waited a few weeks then contacted Ebuyer as I was concerned that delivery might occur while I was away on holiday. Advised that the package required a signature, preferred date of delivery could not be selected nor could it be left with a neighbour. Recommended I cancelled and reordered which I did.
I returned from holiday - no package and the EBuyer site was stating that they were 'expecting this item on 30th April' and that they were available for pre-order. So I decided to wait it out.
30th April has come and gone and on the 1st. May the site message changed to 'expecting this item on 29th May" and still available for pre-order!

Now someone is leading us a merry dance without offering an explanation or apology for these delays. Either Corsair are repeatedly letting down their retailers or sites like EBuyer are deliberately lying to us in order to secure future orders. Either way the situation is extremely unsatisfactory and leaves us all in a state of limbo.

Many of us, myself included, have builds on hold as we cannot fire up our machines without an adequate CPU cooling solution.

I think it is about time that Corsair made a public announcement to clarify what exactly is going on. Failing that, then I would imagine posts like these are only likely to discourage future sales of the Corsair Hydro Series™ H110i GT 280mm and, indeed, damage confidence in the Corsair brand as a whole.

Mike

Old 05-02-2015, 11:58 AM
PSU GUY
jonnyguru's PC Specs

POST ID # = 776927
jonnyguru jonnyguru Reputation: 179
Send a message via ICQ to jonnyguru Send a message via MSN to jonnyguru Send a message via Yahoo to jonnyguru Send a message via Skype™ to jonnyguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruachan View Post
I think it is about time that Corsair made a public announcement to clarify what exactly is going on. Failing that, then I would imagine posts like these are only likely to discourage future sales of the Corsair Hydro Series™ H110i GT 280mm and, indeed, damage confidence in the Corsair brand as a whole.
Hi Mike.

AFAIK, Corsair's done their part. I'm looking at an inventory report right now, and our EU warehouse has 1,417 of these coolers in stock.

I can't speak for Ebuyer and I'm not in sales, but perhaps they buy from a distributor and that distributor is not getting the product to them? I really don't know. But I can tell you that the coolers are in stock GLOBALLY.

Old 05-02-2015, 03:09 PM

POST ID # = 776951

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyguru View Post
Hi Mike.

AFAIK, Corsair's done their part. I'm looking at an inventory report right now, and our EU warehouse has 1,417 of these coolers in stock.

I can't speak for Ebuyer and I'm not in sales, but perhaps they buy from a distributor and that distributor is not getting the product to them? I really don't know. But I can tell you that the coolers are in stock GLOBALLY.
Hi jonnyguru,

Thanks for that. Accepting you are correct it would appear that I should apologise to Corsair and, of course, retract that part of my post referring to their actions or lack thereof.

However, the same can not yet be said of EBuyer.com who appear to have been stringing us along for the past couple of months. Frankly I have lost faith in their ability to fulfil their obligations to their customers and, unless circumstances change quickly, fully intend to cancel my order...again!

Please, can you recommend another UK outlet that is known currently to have these units in stock?

Thank you.
Regards,
Mike

Old 05-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Ananais's PC Specs

POST ID # = 776957
Ananais Reputation: 13

Scan has them back in stock now; http://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsa...intel-amd-cpus

Old 05-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Skullhair's PC Specs

POST ID # = 776959
Skullhair Reputation: 16

Any idea when this will be back in stock in the U.S.? I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Old 05-02-2015, 05:17 PM

POST ID # = 776975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananais View Post
Hi Ananais,

Thanks very much! Item ordered and should arrive on the 6th May.
Must remember to contact EBuyer to cancel...as if I would forget..lol

Regards,
Mike :)

Old 05-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Ananais's PC Specs

POST ID # = 777035
Ananais Reputation: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruachan View Post
Hi Ananais,

Thanks very much! Item ordered and should arrive on the 6th May.
Must remember to contact EBuyer to cancel...as if I would forget..lol

Regards,
Mike :)
No worries mate :)

I would be ordering one myself, however cant justify the postage cost when its free from amazon, so giving amazon a few more days to get them back in before I break down and shell out even more money I dont have lol.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:36 AM
jammyb's PC Specs

POST ID # = 788231
jammyb Reputation: 10

when is stock coming back in the UK??

everywhere [that's reasonably priced] is out of stock!

Old 07-07-2015, 08:04 AM

POST ID # = 788370
duckman187 Reputation: 10
Default When will Corsair h110 gtx be available

Does anyone know where or when I can purchase the When will Corsair h110 gtx. They have it on there website but I can't find anyone that will sell it.

Thanks
John

Old 07-07-2015, 02:13 PM
jhay_03's PC Specs

POST ID # = 788417
jhay_03 Reputation: 10

Hi Guys can I ask what is much better for performance and look for Corsair H110i GT and GTX? its been annoying to me since GTX is release I check all the online store but GTX is still not available and its like the same of H100 GTX. Can give me advise for what I will purchase?

Tags
corsair h110i gt, cpu cooler, water cooler