The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-25-2015, 07:37 PM
`~~`
wytnyt's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768673
wytnyt wytnyt Reputation: 159
Send a message via ICQ to wytnyt Send a message via AIM to wytnyt Send a message via Yahoo to wytnyt Send a message via Skype™ to wytnyt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtlon View Post
Custom loop is twice the price, but also think twice the fun. Well my 900D has the room and the AX1200i has the juice for it.
Twice?
Custom fitting alone will run that,Perhaps 5x which still would be a tight budget build..

Old 03-26-2015, 09:20 AM

POST ID # = 768763
CptJigglyBeans Reputation: 10
Default Corsair H110i GT recall ETA?

Just wanted to know if there is an ETA of when these coolers will be back on the market for UK customers? Thanks in advance.

Old 03-27-2015, 10:46 AM
WizPip's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768988
WizPip Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptJigglyBeans View Post
Just wanted to know if there is an ETA of when these coolers will be back on the market for UK customers? Thanks in advance.
Well, if you read up a few posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyguru View Post
I've been told that we're three to four weeks away from having product in customer's hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizPip View Post
Is that worldwide (ie UK), or will the priority be for the American market first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyguru View Post
Worldwide.
You're welcome

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:40 PM

POST ID # = 769098
CptJigglyBeans Reputation: 10

Quote:
Well, if you read up a few posts...

You're welcome

My bad. I originally made a separate thread similar to this topic and I guess it must have been redirected here. Thanks for the reply though. :)

Old 03-27-2015, 07:44 PM
WizPip's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769099
WizPip Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptJigglyBeans View Post
My bad. I originally made a separate thread similar to this topic and I guess it must have been redirected here. Thanks for the reply though. :)
Welcome! I pre-ordered with eBuyer on the 3rd of March when the ETA was the 6th. It's currently the 31st, but given this news I suspect that's not truthful...

Old 03-28-2015, 06:26 AM
Ahtlon's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769171
Ahtlon Reputation: 20

Quote:
Welcome! I pre-ordered with eBuyer on the 3rd of March when the ETA was the 6th. It's currently the 31st, but given this news I suspect that's not truthful...
Well had contact with my reseller, they expect it on stock around the 04-27-2015, but this in Germany, in Belgium they had no idea when the H110i Gt will hit the shell again.

Last edited by Ahtlon; 03-28-2015 at 06:43 AM.

Old 03-28-2015, 06:39 AM
Ahtlon's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769173
Ahtlon Reputation: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytnyt View Post
Twice?
Custom fitting alone will run that,Perhaps 5x which still would be a tight budget build..
Well if you go for a kit, like those of XSPC, then yes it's twice the price with some SP120's. You can have a custom loop around 200 euro, but If you want the bling factor and really go custom you probably around the 450 euro mark for a nice loop. It's what you want and need.I wanted this H110i GT , but I can't wait, other's AIO even the Frantac doesn't look stylish like the H110i Gt, I need a good water cooling loop, this is why I am getting a custom loop and also I can hook the gpu on it. With the H110i Gt you can't do this but they have a kit for this and then you also need a other AIO for cooling the gpu. It's always the budget that hold some back. luckily my wife understand this, she know that this pc has do his job for 4 a 5 years, like my X58 system did, except for the gpu.

Old 03-30-2015, 03:38 PM

POST ID # = 769536
hadmeatpetrello Reputation: 10

Hey guys, I've been reading this thread just about daily to figure out when the H110i would be back in stock. Anyway I actually found one on Newegg today.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835181088

Hopes that helps.

Edit: I went to make sure the URL worked and it turns out they're out of stock already, at least my order went through. Hopefully they will get some more in quickly, sorry to get your hopes up.

Last edited by hadmeatpetrello; 03-30-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Old 04-01-2015, 02:53 AM
kc5vdj's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769834
kc5vdj Reputation: 10

Well, I'm tired of waiting, and no announcement yet.

Since our plans involve two builds, and I'm the performance user, we opted to get the H100i GTX through Newegg (who has them in stock, verified), and I'll use it until Corsair gets it's act together on this, and it'll end up rotating into my wife's build sometime in the Summer, and I'll get the H110i GT then.

Interestingly, I was going through the roundup reviews on the 100i GTX, and despite complaints about the noise, and the funky waterblock cable arrangement, it basically topped pretty much everything, including the original H110 that I went to verify in performance reviews on. I'm still going for the H110i GT, but, I want to get these builds going at least as intended, and get off of this low profile Scythe air cooler, which, although appropriate for my Lian Li PC-Q18B, at stock speed, and good enough for all but more demanding loads in the 750D, as long as I have the aftermarket fan on it, I need a higher performance cooler for my personal use profile, and I need it like now.

So, Jonnyguru, will it be available by May or June? I'm still getting it, and my wife will end up with something less, but her use profile really doesn't justify the 110i gt, even though that was our plan for her too, she's going to end up with the 100i gtx I just ordered once I get the 110i gt. The good news for her, is that she will basically have the next best option in double-wide AIO when all is said and done.

Last edited by kc5vdj; 04-01-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Old 04-01-2015, 05:41 AM

POST ID # = 769852
ler Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc5vdj View Post
Well, I'm tired of waiting, and no announcement yet.

Since our plans involve two builds, and I'm the performance user, we opted to get the H100i GTX through Newegg (who has them in stock, verified), and I'll use it until Corsair gets it's act together on this, and it'll end up rotating into my wife's build sometime in the Summer, and I'll get the H110i GT then.

Interestingly, I was going through the roundup reviews on the 100i GTX, and despite complaints about the noise, and the funky waterblock cable arrangement, it basically topped pretty much everything, including the original H110 that I went to verify in performance reviews on. I'm still going for the H110i GT, but, I want to get these builds going at least as intended, and get off of this low profile Scythe air cooler, which, although appropriate for my Lian Li PC-Q18B, at stock speed, and good enough for all but more demanding loads in the 750D, as long as I have the aftermarket fan on it, I need a higher performance cooler for my personal use profile, and I need it like now.

So, Jonnyguru, will it be available by May or June? I'm still getting it, and my wife will end up with something less, but her use profile really doesn't justify the 110i gt, even though that was our plan for her too, she's going to end up with the 100i gtx I just ordered once I get the 110i gt. The good news for her, is that she will basically have the next best option in double-wide AIO when all is said and done.

I contacted Corsair and they answered me that they will start shipping H110i GT out again sometime this week, so they should be in retail in about 3 weeks or so
Now we have to wait

Old 04-01-2015, 09:30 PM
kc5vdj's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770030

Quote:
Originally Posted by ler View Post
I contacted Corsair and they answered me that they will start shipping H110i GT out again sometime this week, so they should be in retail in about 3 weeks or so
Now we have to wait
That's largely what I've been seeing. I need the cooling now, and I'll still end up with the H110i GT soon enough, and with my wife's use profile, the H100i GTX sound issues won't really be too big a factor, as she can run it in quiet mode most of the time. In the meantime, I can test the limits of the H100i GTX in my box.

Too late to change our mind now, it is in the hands of UPS as I speak.

Old 04-01-2015, 11:14 PM
PSU GUY
jonnyguru's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770044
jonnyguru jonnyguru Reputation: 179
Send a message via ICQ to jonnyguru Send a message via MSN to jonnyguru Send a message via Yahoo to jonnyguru Send a message via Skype™ to jonnyguru

Yep. Was told the same. They're actually in California now and should start shipping at the end of the week.

Old 04-02-2015, 02:35 AM
kc5vdj's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770065

Oh well, and fate is going to make me get the delid signature at overclock.net the right way...

H100i GTX:
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 04/03/2015, By End of Day

Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra:
Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'll have to baseline on Friday, as I don't have enough CLU on hand to do a delid until the new tubes arrive.

Jonnyguru, do you know if the reviews (Tom Logan and the others) are done with a factory stock CPU or delidded? I'm assuming they do the reviews and roundup stats on non-delidded chips to cover the masses. I know already that my 4790K needs delidded, through extensive testing.

Anyhow, it looks like I have a busy weekend ahead. I can boot 4.9 GHz into a heavily configured winblowz, but I can't do any real testing due to thermals, at least until I have proper cooling on this thing.

Old 04-07-2015, 07:26 AM
bever01's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771082
bever01 Reputation: 10

Hi,

Anyone know when is the expected delivery date for Europe?

Greetings

Old 04-07-2015, 08:02 PM
bever01's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771218
bever01 Reputation: 10

BUMP !

Do you people from Corsair KNOW, that there is no currently Stock,
in the warehouses from Corsair in Europe !!!!

So ANY CUSTOMER IN EUROPE , who wonna do an RMA cant recieve a new product because there is currently no stock for the H110iGT , and the H100I, and H100IGTX?

Can you people please escalate this to the production for the H110IGT ?????

Whole Europe have NO STOCK for H100I, and H110IGT, H100IGTX !!!!!

Tags
corsair h110i gt, cpu cooler, water cooler