Corsair Community

Rm750x single 8Pin / 6+2 PCIE cable

Blayyke

Hello, I was wondering if there are any cables that go into a single 6+2PCIE connector or 8pin PCIE to replace the one in the box that splits into 2 6+2? Currently I am using that one and the other end is just hanging in the case looking pretty unsightly. Thank you

• Corsair Employee
Hello, I was wondering if there are any cables that go into a single 6+2PCIE connector or 8pin PCIE to replace the one in the box that splits into 2 6+2? Currently I am using that one and the other end is just hanging in the case looking pretty unsightly. Thank you

Zip-tie the second connector back? That's what most people do.

Any way.. if you want to buy another cable, this is the one you're looking for: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Power-Supplies/Type-3-Sleeved-Black-PCIe-Cable/p/CP-8920111

I would also love to have true 8-pin PCIe cables. I tend to use power pig video cards with dual 8-pin connectors on them.

I would also like true 8-pin EPS12V cables as well. The 4-pin APX12V is not needed most of the time but such a cable would be nice to have.

I would also love to have true 8-pin PCIe cables. I tend to use power pig video cards with dual 8-pin connectors on them.

I would also like true 8-pin EPS12V cables as well. The 4-pin APX12V is not needed most of the time but such a cable would be nice to have.

Cablemod has:

- dedicated single 8-pin PCIE

- dual 8-pin PCIE

- dedicated 8-pin EPS

for the HX1000i, configurable lengths and colours as well

:-)