Corsair Community

Dark Core Pro SE Wireless Charging with MM1000

rck281

I just recently purchased a MM1000 mouse pad so I could wireless charge my Dark Core mouse. After struggling to get it to work, I discovered that I have to turn the bottom switch to the "wired" position. Only then will the mouse charge. While charging the mouse status light does blink green. If I leave the bottom button on the 2.4GHz wireless position, it will not charge.

Is this normal?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm having the same issue but with any QI pad and I think I've found the cause... If I unload iCue and place my SE on a QI pad it charges while turned on or off. If I load iCue it ONLY charges when turned off. I think I need to figure out how to try older versions of iCue.

I'm having the same issue but with any QI pad and I think I've found the cause... If I unload iCue and place my SE on a QI pad it charges while turned on or off. If I load iCue it ONLY charges when turned off. I think I need to figure out how to try older versions of iCue.

I just checked mine and it works the same as yours. I didn't think of ending the iCue software to see if it would charge. They should either fix this problem on put a note in the mouse instruction that you have to turn the mouse off to use wireless charging.