Corsair Community

Assistance with Warranty submission - Failed Corsair One Pro GPU

timorino

I recently had a GPU failure with my Corsair One Pro (Intel i7-7700K, GTX 1080, 480GB M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD, 16GB DDR4) that is less than 1 year old from purchase date. I've submitted a warranty ticket a little over a week ago now (will be on the 10th day in a few hours) and can see it was assigned 5 days ago, but I have received any updates and no additional questions or support have been sent in the past week+ other than I can see someone was assigned to it.

So I'm both missing my gaming :( and a little concerned that it's been that long with no response.

Wondering if this can be checked into to make sure all is ok or if there is more information I need to provide, my warranty is up soon... The ticket number for this is: #2000971034

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your past assistance Mint. I was able to get my RMA unit, that was great, though the process of completing my return continues to drag on which is disappointing and worrisome. I can see from my tracking number that you received my return unit a full week ago and still there has been no meaningful update on my ticket and no credit returned to my card charged.

Is there any chance you can help escalate my case/ticket? Ticket number for this is: #2000971034

Thank you,

timorino

Its nice to know you have general support from Corsair with a warranty. Remember, once your warranty is up, you will no longer hear a peep from them or get much support from Corsair.

Make sure you discover any issues with your system before that warranty expires, after that, your on your own.

Corsair team was pretty helpful on forum up until a year ago, probably just to support the launch of the C1. Where can I get replacement parts if something breaks?... I wish I knew. After that shiny 2 year warranty you are forgotten, and will have to rely on the community for answers or go buy another. I know I'm not the only one here feeling this way, just read other posts of folks with questions with no answers for months except from other customers.

Not trying to be toxic just feeling Corsair's response to questions on this forum has gone completely down the tube from what I have observed this past year, and I have yet to get an answer about where to get a replacement part. It's frustrating that Corsair will fix your PC under warranty once sent in, but if you want to DIY and order a part out of Warranty, it's equivalent to Republicans passing a bill through the House. Corsair Dustin bro... where are you?

Edited by zguy85