Corsair Community

corsair void black always priority when i change default device to something else

herock

• Corsair Employee
This is the normal behavior for Windows and how it handles audio devices. The only way around this would be if the apps you are using provide an option to select different audio playback devices independently from Windows, or utilizing a 3rd party software that allows for directing audio outputs.

ok thx also have another problem even when i change my default device it is still on my headset even tho my speakers or another headset is set default my void always gets priority and i have to unplug it when i want to use another sound device i have searched the internet on many forums even this one and cant find any fix for this other then 3d party software

also not every game has an option to change the audio output/input device and tats why i want to be able to change it let say mic from headset for input and speakers for output i dont want a headset on my head all the time but i dont get why void gets prio even when its not default device

Edited by herock
added info?