Corsair Community

cant change second fan speed upwards

Toscar12

Hi I have run into some trouble with my H100i i cant seem to change the fan speed of the second fan upwards it will go slower but not faster the other fan works fine. I think this is too do with me upgrading corsair link and also upgrading the firmware, but then again i installed speed fan at the same time but even with it uninstalled I still cant speed up the fan. Inside corsair link you would notice the yellow around the outside of the RPM meter seems to be stuck at quite mode. please help

ok now the fan has actually just come off seems that must be the problem just bought myself a Corsair Air Series SP120 Performance Edition PWM Twin Pack as replacements anyone have any feedback on how that will go? are they better than the original fans?

ok now the fan has actually just come off seems that must be the problem just bought myself a Corsair Air Series SP120 Performance Edition PWM Twin Pack as replacements anyone have any feedback on how that will go? are they better than the original fans?

I replaced the stock h100i fans with the SP120's. They are very quiet at lower RPM's and still effectively cool the system. You shouldn't have any issues.

Archived