Corsair Community

ICue Lite - Suggestion

Daethz

I don't know about everyone else but I just want a driver with no major features, no frills, I don't need tracking of any kind, I just want basic functionality like change a LED color, change mouse DPI settings.

Please make a version of ICue with software-based lighting cut out (I don't want games changing my led colors), cut out sensor logging, cut out dashboard whatever that even is, cut out plugins.

Because right now ICue can use up to a quarter of a gigabyte of memory, for a peripheral driver. And it even shows it uses a constant 2% of cpu usage, Why do I need to expend my pc's resources to keep my keyboard leds a static color?

All Peripheral company's seem to be at war to create the largest most jammed packed feature filled driver they can possibly make, I don't know why, I want the slimmest most featureless driver that uses the least system resources humanly possible.

LF people to join me in asking microsoft to add in a generic driver that can take control of peripheral LED's and DPI profiles if all of these peripheral company's continue to refuse to listen.

• 5 months later...

Why the hell big blue (ms) should do this...?

I don't know about everyone else but I just want a driver with no major features, no frills, I don't need tracking of any kind, I just want basic functionality like change a LED color, change mouse DPI settings.

Please make a version of ICue with software-based lighting cut out (I don't want games changing my led colors), cut out sensor logging, cut out dashboard whatever that even is, cut out plugins.

Because right now ICue can use up to a quarter of a gigabyte of memory, for a peripheral driver. And it even shows it uses a constant 2% of cpu usage, Why do I need to expend my pc's resources to keep my keyboard leds a static color?

All Peripheral company's seem to be at war to create the largest most jammed packed feature filled driver they can possibly make, I don't know why, I want the slimmest most featureless driver that uses the least system resources humanly possible.

Yes mate..., that´s a tiny little wish for maybe the apprentice coder of corsair. But all development goes to a monstser twat of ressource waisting and user surveillance.

And at least no one responsable cares...!

Best Regards Ede

Edited by edebeton