Corsair Community

New Case 220T will my parts fit?

Herbalacious

So I really like the look of this case and decided to go with it for my new Ryzen build. After doing a bit more research, wondering if my parts are going to fit in this case, cus from all the reviews I've seen so far they all sorta same the same thing..cramped for space. Was originally gonna get one of the Corsair AIO cpu coolers, I decided not to. While 'technically' you could put a rad on the top, it will limit the type of memory that can be installed. I could put the rad in front, but then I'm worried about GPU space.

Ordered a Scythe Mugen 5, x2 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200 RGB, Sabrent 1tb NVME SSD (PCI 4.0), Corsair RM850x, Ryzen 3800x, Gigabyte Aurous Pro Wifi x570. Only old part will be my 1080ti, but it's the EVGA hybrid SC2 with the AIO. It's not the longest or thickest card, but the tubes and rad kinda eat some space.

What do guys think? Will this fit? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
okay so your parts should fit, i had to switch my aio from exsahst to intake because it wouldnt fit a 240 rad up top with the heat sinks on my mb(gigabyte z390 aorus elite) and good thing you didnt order HDD and went with m.2, because i have a rx 750 power supppy and with it being a normal size it cuts a lot of the room out in the back so i had to take the HDD tray completely out to fit everything ~ hope this helps your decision