Corsair Community

Some Questions about IRON CLAW Wireless.

pinkfloyd1173

So I have a couple of questions for you pro's on here, hopefully you can help me out.

1. As you can see in the pic why do I have 6 of the IronClaw profiles? I have deleted the ones on the bottom a few times and when ever I restart my rig they reappear?

2. As you can see I have created a profile for BFV. I am trying to set the dpi to start off at the default dpi that I want to use.

Well I change it to 450 dpi and make that the defaut in this profile. Well no matter what I do it changes the default in all the profiles that I have. I only have one the BFV, but if I make the switch to the DEFAULT profile. What ever changes I make to the dpi in the BFV profile they carry over to the DEFAULT profile.

The reason I want the BFV profile to start at a 450 dpi, is because I want to bind the dpi key's on the mouse to some bindings for BFV.

Thanks in advance guys.

20200212_185701.thumb.jpg.1b4b7b3ec605069bf2fa56ae5b5108a9.jpg

The extra set of HW profiles comes with the extra (1) on the end of the mouse. I don't quite understand why it does this, but sometimes it loses contact with the programs and when it's re-detected, the program thinks it is a "new" device -- as if you plugged in a second one at the same time. I think you have seen the ICW firmware thread that is several pages long. A firmware change is the only solution I have seen.

DPI setting are unique and can be assigned to 1 or multiple software profiles. You need a master software profile for BFV and then a new DPI setting and name if BFV. Set it up as you need. The BFV DPI setting will be assigned to that profile and automatically load when the profile does. You can use another DPI profile(s) for all your others.