Corsair Community

iCue not detecting fans, LED strip or H150i

Declare4

Hello,

I downloaded the iCue since it seems to be the new corsair link. I currently have a set up of 6 HD120 fans, 4 LED strips, H150i Pro, 550D, K95 Platinum keyboard, Scimitar mouse, M800 mat, the RGB stand and waiting for the HS70 to come in soon.

I downloaded the iCue software but the lighting for it does not seem to work only seems to work for 1 fan and 1 LED strip. The weird part is if I try to individually light up my keyboard the k95 my fan 1 gets lit up.

On my dashboard it shows all my all my fans, the H150i, my gpu and mobo and processor but it is missing the the LED strips under the Commander Pro section in my dashboard in iCue.

I updated all the firmware, uninstalled and reinstalled several times and have not made any progress.

Does anyone know or have an idea how to help?

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

I am somewhat disappointed with the software from Corsair. Even in Corsair Link 4 I would have issues but at least it would recognize my fans, LED strips and etc.

Can you show us the screen?

As for the lighting, you need to configure the lighting channels for the CoPro and tell iCue how many of what kind of devices you have on the channels. Link required the same.

For the fan control channels, it is supposed to pick them up.

So I just added HS70 headphone. And now my iCue is not recognizing any devices keyboard, headphones, mouse, mouse mat, anything.

I had the fans configured correctly in Link 4. Not sure why it is totally screwed up,

All my devices in my case are recognized, all fans are lit up and HS150i is working fine. The only Corsair device recognized in my dashboard at the moment is my DRAM.

744878071_iCueissues.thumb.PNG.56686810f67465ef23ab18405a504e13.PNG

Can you turn on debug logging (under settings), then shut down iCue and shut down the Corsair Service (go into services).

From there, restart the Corsair Service and then iCue. If they still don't detect anything, export the logs and post a link up here.

I turned off Debug Logging and then restarted it, turn off the settings and shut down and turn it back on.

Im looking at the service logs, the service logs folder is empty nothing in there.

You need to turn logging on. And there is a button in the settings screen to export settings and logs.

What is on the iCue Home Screen? Also, do you see the devices in USBDeView (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html).

Archived