Corsair Community

Alot of issues with new update of Icue

Walhor

I don't know if its here I should post this but I have had serveral issues since last update.

Normally my fans since icue were all off until the pc started fully with the software

not they are like rainbowmode, that means that when I try to make a profile where all RGB is turned off the fans will turn on rainbow after like 30 seconds.

My fans are also unable to go 0 rpm through my commander pro now

and sometimes when I boot up my PC and the program loads it will make my 120 LL fans go flicker crazy with rainbow spiral

Take a look at the iCUE section of the forum. (http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=280)

A lot of those issues are discussed in growing threads and I believe all those issues are known.

1) Boot/wake cycle - No control with LL fans unless Link is running. The first iCUE release did a mix of rainbow or off with no obvious pattern. I had 6 off and 1 on. I kind of wish they would all stay dark, but this version they all go rainbow for all RGB fan types. There will always be some limitation with this for LL fans. You can't have your software controlled pattern until the software is running.

2) I believe this may be related to the static color bug (0,0,0 for you). I am not sure if off is possible right now. Check that thread.

3) There seems to be an issue with the zero RPM mode in iCUE. There is a thread for that as well and we are logging Link/iCUE version and fan type for those affected. From what I have seen and heard, only Link will do this right now. However, I would suggest setting the fans to a very low positive speed, rather than engage the zero fan mode. It is better than passive with minimal noise. Eliminating all fan noise tends to let other things shine through -- like HDD clicks.

4) Crazy LL flicker is definitely on the known list and being worked on. Long thread for this one in the iCUE section.

Archived